Friday, August 26, 2011

instagram beach round-up.

Just wanted to check in with a little collection of Instagrams I took while vacationing in Nags Head, North Carolina earlier this month. I love to look back on them and pretend that I'm still there with my toes in the sand.

Insert huge sigh.


1: The water was so calm until the last couple of days we were there...and no jellyfish!! //2: Rosemary & Sea Salt home-grown bacon //3: my Dad holding up the umbrella. Literally. //4: One of my favorite pictures from the week //5: I'm pretty sure that's Lobster font in action // 6: One of my most coveted beach activities //7: Another favorite //8: Very practical design for a pier //9: Pet for an afternoon (don't worry, we put him back) //10: Just because I liked the colors //11: Tortuga's Lie ceiling //12: my 3-year-old niece laying out her clothes for trip home

* Background provided by Pugly Pixel.



4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful shots... I love #7 the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great vacation :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at the beach for the weekend and your photos are so much better than mine. And rosemary bacon!? I might have to break my vegetarianism for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss being there so much!! ;) And at least Tara, you wouldn't have to feel soooo guilty for the bacon as it was raised extremely humanely on our family farm...and the rosemary was such a nice addition!!

    ReplyDelete