Wednesday, August 10, 2011

right now.

Picture taken at beach last week (where I still wish I was) using Instagram

Listening: the cicadas outside, cars going by, a/c fan
Eating: nothing (but just enjoyed apples with peanut butter with niece, nephew, & sis-in-law
Drinking: a Session Lager
Wearing: khaki skirt & Local Roots tee
Feeling: peaceful, but yet anxious; groggy from overdone nap with niece & nephew
Weather: sunny, some wind, about 85 degrees
Wanting: to purge A LOT of stuff; an Anthro shopping spree
Needing: to simplify my belongings; some direction
Thinking: I would like to get in my craft room & get busy!! (I just need to do it)
Enjoying: writing a post after a long absence; the quiet
Wondering: WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO WHEN I GROW UP?? (Ehem, I'm 34 years old)


No comments:

Post a Comment