Thursday, September 15, 2011

fall mini-book + shop update.

I've been working in my craft room a lot lately, and I have to say it has been so inspiring and enjoyable! I decided to document this Fall - I have a feeling it is going to be one that I will want to remember, ie. personal breakthroughs, big changes, and because I just love the changing of the seasons. There is such a promise of renewal & rejuvenation, both of which definitely trickle down into my current projects.

I made my first mini-book using assorted papers I (hoarded) saved over the months along with new solid cardstock. If I had known all it took was MAKING ONE to be inspired to keeping it current...why didn't I do this before? Actually, I have done it before and it was a total bomb...such a shame because it was a real cute book....

I love working in it.



And lucky for you, I made some more to put in my shop. You know you want one too. :)


**Some stellar "Mini-bookers" you may want to check out: Elise, Amy, Janel, & Eve (just to name a few...)**

2 comments:

  1. Yay for bookmaking! My boyfriend has been making books like crazy ever since he took a course on it so our apartment is full of them. Yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! I didn't see a tweet from you :( I'll keep your ad up though and send you an invoice real quick. If you decide not to renew your ad, just let me know.

    And I love the mini books you've made! they're so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete