Friday, February 8, 2013

a little shop update.

I added some new goodies to my shop last night...which I've been meaning to do for some time.

This time I'm coming through with some wood-mounted rubber stamps that I designed and had made. I am quite excited about these little ditties and have a few more designs in the works. These are great for personalizing letterheads or envelopes, and I plan on using mine throughout my Project Life album.



I also added a few more embellished journals. The two on the bottom are a smaller, pocket sized notebook/journal to carry around everywhere so you never have an excuse to not remember that great idea you thought of standing in line somewhere. ;) I gave Danielle one of these on Monday, and she said it gave her no excuse to not be productive...I hope it does the trick! No one can have too many cute notebooks to jot down notes and ideas. ;)





Off-topic update: I have so many posts up my sleeve...but because I live out in the boonies my internet option is satellite internet. And because they know that they are our only option out here, they completely have us by the balls. Pardon my language but it's true. It is THE most frustrating, aggravating, bane-of-my-existence thing in my life right now. Therefore, I tend to "exceed my threshold" halfway through the month and then they decide to slow my speeds up to a dull crawl for the remainder of the month. Except from 12am - 5 am when a large percentage of their users are sleeping. It certainly makes blogging a little difficult. ARGHH!! I'm trying to be patient...but it's hard.

4 comments: