Friday, April 12, 2013

here + there

MG 9559

Gillie

MG 9646

MG 9767

20130408 142618

20130411 102802

Please pardon the silence around here…days are just chugging along full and good. The weather has been b-e-a-utiful this week and there has definitely been some outside hang time. Although just last week at this time there was snow on the ground. Needless to say, I enjoy the sunny days when they decide to show. We even got some greens in the garden on Wednesday (all thanks to my 7-year-old nephew who did it ALL), and I'm planning what else I want to grow this year. I want my garden to definitely be a focus of daily activity…not just something I tend once a week. I'm pretty excited about it.

I've been doing lots of spring cleaning and decorative updates around the house. A college friend came for a visit last weekend and she provided support as I cleaned out my main closet and my 'junior' closet. I have a huge bag for Salvation Army, another bag for consignment, a stack that is already listed on eBay, and a bag I handed over to a niece. Feels so damn good. And I'm not even close to being finished. I greatly recommend it…everything feels so much lighter and it is amazing how that transfers into my thoughts and daily outlook as well. Perfect for this new season.

1 comment: