Saturday, April 13, 2013

project life: week eleven

MG 9586Week Eleven…here you are. 

MG 9587Yep, I'm fully aware that we are currently on 15 (?), and yep, I'm a little behind on the postings. But most importantly, I am almost totally caught up with the actual album. And I am loving that feeling. Project Life is a huge part of my creative life, and it certainly doesn't feel good when I am so behind that it is just an added project I never completed or got behind on. I don't stress about it, but I do really enjoy my time with it. 

MG 9587  Version 2

I do try to keep my spreads organized according to the week's happenings…just part of my particulars. ;) And I try to at least get one picture from my Wednesdays with my youngest nieces and nephew. Even though it usually ends up being more because they are just so darn cute. My niece gets so excited about clothes (especially when they are cozy) so she was thrilled about her new-to-her pink slippers passed down from a cousin. The 'love this' die-cut was a gift, and I think it's safe to say it came from an Ali Edwards file. And how about that pizza? Looks delish, right? It was.

MG 9587  Version 3

I love that 'hello" card that I just had to document how the time change through me into complete upheaval. It was so ridiculous this year! Do I just forget how it affected me the previous years, or does it just get harder to deal with the older I get? It knocked me on my buns…big time. Loving using my vintage typewriter on journaling cards, and especially love when all I have to say fits so perfect in the space.

Sidenote: I'm totally digging working on a custom cross-stitch for my 'pseudo sister and brother-in-law' (I say pseudo because really my sister-in-law's sister and brother-in-law, but we're all super close to feels weird to not call an in-law…ahh family dynamics…), and they have been so excited over it. Lucky for me, their birthdays all fall in monthly rows, so I completed one in February for one birthday, added another for a birthday in March, and will complete it with a little gal for her birthday this month. It has been so fun, and something I have been considering adding to my Etsy shop. I plan to do a post all about it when I have a completely finished product. 


Weekly Supplies used (that weren't noted otherwise): Seafoam Core Kit, Studio Calico Monthly Project Life subscriptionDesign A photo pages, American Crafts Slick Writer, black Uni-Ball fine point pen, Fiskars 1/2-inch corner rounder, Martha Stewart Avery labels from Staples. I print all photos at home.

To find out more about Project Life, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment