Tuesday, May 13, 2014

currently

Photo

feeling so calm and chill when craziness is all around me. I’m really not sure where it’s coming from….

thinking about fresh starts and how I can continue to release some extra baggage.

planning my vendor display for the Vintage Lynchburg Spring Market and Artisan Fair.

spending most of my free time weaving. I feel like I have yarn coming out of my eyeballs.

wondering if I should add some new stamp designs or just keep hanging out with what I have and phase ‘em out.

excited to play around with my new Photoshop Elements 12 purchase. (The above photo was my first edit using the ABM actions!)

watching old seasons of Modern Family. Cam and Manny are still my faves.

planting some new flowers around the house and seriously considering getting some more. I don’t think you can ever go overboard.

taking supplement after supplement to get my physical health ready for the next step. And it can’t come soon enough.

going through spaces in my house that need redistributing and cleaning out. All in the name of that next step.

reading this book in hopes of becoming empowered and strong and free and open and ready for that next step.

obsessed with my new lids. The cuteness actually encourages me to drink more water. Yes, I know it’s ridiculous.

stoked that it’s that CSA time of year and I can depend on fresh goodies for nourishment.

freshening up this virtual space of mine and figuring out in what direction I want to take it.

listening to the new First Aid Kit song over and over. Gotta keep on keeping on.

looking forward to seeing them live for the first time next month in North Carolina. I might be going solo & that is just fine with me.

 

What’s going on with you? 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment