Tuesday, February 7, 2012

currently.



Obsessing over when I am going to sit down and dive into Project Life. I have all of the supplies I need (except the Design A pages I'm waiting so impatiently to be restocked), the know-how, some pictures printed, the embellishments...but I just can't seem to physically get started. I see other's PLers pages all over the blog world which makes me so envious, but yet not enough to motivate me to actually start. Also, having a puppy that needed to go out every hour last month put a little hinderance on the situation, but now I think she can handle a couple of hours so I can actually start on a project. We'll see....


Working on training a puppy (man, it's like having a newborn!!), simplifying my house & its contents, making more conscious food choices with an attempt to lose a few, The Sopranos complete seasons on dvd (I've never seen them), finding time for crafts & designing new paper products for my Etsy shop, maintaining a positive approach to life (Acupuncture has been amazing). Pretty much the list is endless.


Thinking about putting together a blog schedule. I do want to blog. It's a great outlet for me since I am out in the country and not a whole lot of opportunity for crafty social gatherings out here, and since I live alone, it's a great way to meet folks and be inspired! There's also the typical thoughts of...do I need to get another part-time job? Should I move? Should I upgrade my car? Should I get rid of this? Should I get rid of that? Oy...


Anticipating the day when it will all come together.


Listening to "Along Came Polly" in the other room, Fern running up and down the hall with a toy chicken carcass & my voice calling her every now & then to make sure she's not getting into mischief.


Eating nothing now, but I do need to start thinking about some grub for lunch. Probably put another dent in the Winter Root Soup I made last week - it is quite delish if I might say so myself. Maybe I'll mix a little quinoa in for good measure...


Wishing for snow. And that my local mexican restaurant would deliver.


I loved this post from Danielle on Sometimes Sweet...so simple, yet a great reminder to just stop in the present and take note of what's going on. (Plus it's a great piece of documentation for Project Life...see, I'm obsessed....)

No comments:

Post a Comment