Sunday, February 5, 2012

the new addition.



This little cutie came to live with me at the beginning of January, and I feel like she is just now independent enough for me to have a couple of hours without being worried I'm gonna step in a wet spot somewhere. I swear, I feel like every time I sat down to do something it was time to go back out! Besides her little shark teeth chasing my toes down the hall, she's a good little puppy. Right now we're working on "being invited" on the couch, as opposed to just leaping on there any time she pleases. I've never had a couch dog, and I don't plan on starting now, but her warm snuggles have been quite the pleasure during these cold winter months...she gets in the most precarious little positions.


*these pictures were taken using the Instagram app under petalineprints.

2 comments:

  1. SHE'S SO CUTE! I'm sorry for yelling but this is the cutest thing I've seen all day

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a gorgeous puppy and the name Fern is divine.

    ReplyDelete