Monday, November 25, 2013

here + there

IMG 0123
IMG 1921
IMG 6011
IMG 0122
MG 1979
Gearing up for the holiday season around here…lots of planning for decorations and gatherings. It’s also a big birthday time with my brother, myself, and niece celebrating within two weeks of each other. I like to stretch mine out for as long as I can though, don’t you? This current week is going to be so crazy busy, and a lot of outside events planned…which of course is when the cold front comes through. Oh well, I guess it’s just putting us in training for the winter. The word on the street (or country roads rather) is that we’re in for a cold one this year. I take that as meaning there is gonna be plenty of time for hunkering down inside where its warm with hot chocolate, movies, and crafting. In that regard, bring the cold!

I’ve been cranking out some crafts in hopes of shop updates and a holiday market we are having here on the farm this coming weekend. I’m totally obsessed with making woven tapestries at the moment, and plan on riding this obsession wave for as long as my back can take it. This  is one I am working on at the moment and it is turning into one of my favorites and I am loving the color scheme. I haven’t gotten to the point of planning out on paper what I am going to do, so it is always interesting to see where it takes me as I’m working. I’m loving where this one is headed.

Today is for drinking hot drinks, hanging around the wood stove, watercoloring envelopes for a stationery set I’m putting together, and hopefully finishing up some craft projects. I’ll let ya know how it goes….

Any big plans for your day?

// Let Us Give Thanks print by Caravan Shoppe found here + weaving loom by Martha Stewart found here //

2 comments:

  1. Hey, found your blog through your shop (I ordered a mixed paper minibook a few days ago) and just wanted to say hi! I love your stuff and we have similar style and interests so I'll definitely be following. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Glad you said hi! I hope the book has arrived safe and sound...I'd love to see what you do with it! Thank you for your sweet comment! xo Hannah

      Delete