Monday, December 2, 2013

shop update + discount code.

I’ve added a few new holiday-inspired listings to my shop this weekend…I feel like this year is flying by so fast!! I can’t believe it’s already December…I already celebrated my birthday (yesterday)…and Christmas is right around the bend. I’ve hooked up a discount code (SPARKLE20) in honor of ‘Cyber Monday’ to take 20% off! So, when ya get to checkout, type in the code and you can get a little deal on your purchase!

New listings include:

MG 1934

Holidayminibook2013

I always love picking out the papers for these books, and I’ve been making my own for a few years now. I love the feeling of it all full in my hands, and it is such a great, simple, and quick way to capture the season in one place. Since everything is digital now, so many pictures just sit somewhere and never really get seen by others. I’ve enjoyed sharing what I’ve done with my books with family & friends…sure does bring back a lot of great memories. I’m pretty excited to fill in another mixed paper book this year, allowing my seasonal/holiday mini-book stash to grow. I just love seeing them all together on the shelf in my craft room. Matter of fact, I can finally start on it….

I’ve also designed some new stamps for the holiday season:

MG 2137

MG 2124

MG 2115

I’ve also added this gem which I think is pretty fun:

MG 2153

Do you do any sort of special documenting of the holiday season? I’d love to see!

2 comments:

  1. I love those stamps! I had big plans to do a December Daily-type journal, but I think if I can just get my weekly Project Life journal caught up, I'll be doing REALLY well. I guess I should update the baby book, too, since my son just turned 4 months old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Sarah! I realized the other day I was still back in October with my Project Life, and it's now Dec. 3rd, and I haven't done the first thing in my Holiday Mini-Book. Oh well...we just do what we can do right? :)

      Delete