Monday, July 16, 2012

currently.



time: 6:39 pm.
location: my craft room.
drinking: a HUGE glass of water.
listening: to the fans blowing because it is hot as balls up here...and some birds chirping in the trees outside.
feeling: so at ease, but yet a small pull of anxiety in the pit of my stomach.
loving: all of the ideas that are circulating in my head and excited about (actually) making them tangible. I feel like I’ve had this burst of creative energy that I’m looking forward to working on AND completing!
enjoying: cleaning out spaces in my house. I worked on my craft room yesterday, and hope to continue taking it room by room. Sometimes I feel so cluttered in my mind, and I know that if physical spaces are cluttered too they tend to trickle into the mind, and I definitely don’t need anymore clutter in either place.
wanting: to get hopeful results tomorrow. I’m not even looking for better...I’m just looking for hope to wake up to every day. This is pretty vague, but that’s the way it has to be for now...or until I feel comfortable enough to share on here.
dreaming: about getting caught up on my PL album, finally being satisfied with the state of my house, and wishes coming true.
thinking: What else can I get rid of? Dammit, I need to finish those invitations! What can I make for the August 4th event? That laundry pile....
creating: new mixed paper books, doily flower paintings, PL spreads, new embellished journals...the list is endless sometimes.

// illustration by Alyssa Nassner (which I will finally have in my possession soon thanks to Fab.com!! //


* I don't know what is going on with the font, but I'm thinking it had something to do with this post being imported. Please pardon the inconsistencies, I'll get it all figured out at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment