Monday, September 10, 2012

currently.




Obsessing over: the idea of wearing scarves again!!! I just ordered a new one from Free People that I have been eye-balling, and I am so excited about wearing my neon and gray one from Anthropologie I purchased at the end of the season last year. Yay for coziness!!

Working on: some new paintings...and catching up on Project Life. Now I'm having a paper issue and my printer is printing waaaaay too much blue. Don't you just wish sometimes things that things would go seamlessly when you want them to? Maybe it's karma, but it seems like one little hiccup after another...and not like any of them matter in the grand scheme of things but they are still quite frustrating!!

Thinking about: my days and what I want to do with them. I'm kind of looking for a part-timer in an area that excites me so that I can have the freedom to do the things that make me tick (like having a day with my nieces and nephew a week), but still have a regular schedule...and a little cash flow is always nice!

Anticipating: my upcoming trip to Atlanta with my cousin for the Music Midtown. I am so excited to get out of town for a few days, see different people, eat at different restaurants, laugh with an old college pal, and I'm hoping to cram in a trip to Paper Source ;). Let's not forget the AWESOME music that will be poured into my ears and soul for two days!!

Listening to: the ending credit music from Almost Famous. One of the greatest movies ever.

Eating: Just ate a breakfast of a sprouted wheat english muffin, raw butter, avocados, and tomato slices from my garden.

Wishing: that my glands would become a regular size again so I can swallow comfortably. First it was one side making me want to scream, and now the other side is taking its turn. Side effects from pure exhaustion are still lingering...


**I am planning on regularly scheduling my 'Currently' post for Sundays, but since The Curiosity Shoppe was at Target, I was a little preoccupied. Of course, they had nothing that I went for, which is probably a very good thing for my wallet.


// This 'Currently' template from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. \\

No comments:

Post a Comment