Friday, September 7, 2012

september goals.


Update Etsy shop: I've really been feeling like I want to get back into painting, and I actually did a little bit last night. Being creative keeps me so balanced I feel...I always know when I haven't made time for it. So, for my own home to not be filled with my own paintings, I hope to gather a collection and list in my shop. I'll be sure to post when this happens. I have also planned to gather some papers together for themed mixed paper books along with a Winter mini-book, which will be listed as well. I realize it is not even really Fall yet, but I love the "idea" of planning ahead. ;)

Blog at least 2 times a week: Still working on this. Post-Its for my weekly calendar are on my next shopping list.

Stay on task with 30 Days of Lists: My idea with this was to add to my weekly Project Life spreads so it wouldn't be something totally separate to keep up with. Well, I have been totally preoccupied with this cold/sinus/whatever-the-hell-it-is-I-still-have and I haven't even started. This is going to change TODAY.

Blog one Project Life post a week: I am slowly but surely getting caught up on my Project Life with total plans to share in this here blog. I left my nice camera outside of my tent on that awesome weekend in August, and I'm thinking it's dunzo. This was the camera I loved to use for blog snapshots, so I'm gonna have to tweak the quality with my point & shoot and be happy with it. I keep forgetting my camera is pretty much a goner until I think of something I want captured and then I find myself pouting a little. And then something else comes along, and the point of why I wanted to take pictures if gone...hence the lack of Project Life posts.

Take one bike ride + two walks a week: Still going with this one. It's going to be really awesome when the weather turns a little I don't break into a humid sweat the second my foot goes out the door.

** I know I said that I would check in on my August goals, and after looking over them there is sadly no point. So pitiful. So, so pitiful. Cheers to September goals actually getting crossed off!!


4 comments:

  1. so great to have a plan and sensible short term goals
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it certainly is a good feeling and helpful!! Thanks for visiting!! - Hannah

      Delete
  2. I love monthly lists of goals! And your blog is lovely :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be even better if I could stick to them!! :) Thanks for stopping by...I'll do the same!!

      Delete