Monday, October 29, 2012

in the workshop: mixed paper books.

Just wanted to pop in and show what I recently added to my Etsy shop! I have a few more embellished journals to add as well, but need to photograph them when the weather clears.

This first mixed paper book measures 6x6 and contains bright and summer-inspired papers, which you can see below. These were also the first covers I used the stamp that I designed for this exact purpose. It can be left as-is or you can add the subject or season of your book on the line. It is stamped with white embossing powder to give it a little dimension.

The second 6x6 mixed paper book is the "Polkadots & Pinafores" mixed paper book designed with that special little girl in your life in mind. These make great shower or birthday gifts, and the 6x6 size is perfect for Instagrams.


Here is the 4x6 Winter mini-book. I love this small size that is perfect for printed photos.

And last, but not least are some 'for fun' postcards I designed and had printed. They are white with a glossy front and the perfect message to make someone's day!!


All the above books and postcards are currently available in my shop! Feel free to go check 'em out!
Wow, Blogger is acting REALLY weird today.

No comments:

Post a Comment