Tuesday, October 16, 2012

olive box: number one.



A couple of weeks ago I signed up for a one month subscription (= one package) from Olive Box, and literally could not wait until it arrived on my doorstep.


"To share this joy we are excited to introduce our new OliveBox subscription service! As a member you will receive a delightful box of paper & lifestyle products delivered to your front door each month. From cards to artwork to inspiring books and gifting ideas, you never know what exciting products you will unwrap each month. Each box will have a surprise theme and will include goodies that have been transformed by the beauty of paper."
I mean...how could I not see what it was for one month? And how am I going to NOT sign up for more?? Ohhhhhhh...what can I do in order to justify treating myself again?



I decided to just let the pictures do the talking. I'm still kind of speechless over the idea & execution of it all. Simple perfection.

// quote borrowed from Olive Box website to describe the service so you will then want to be surprised too. :) \\

No comments:

Post a Comment