Monday, December 31, 2012

best of 2012.

I wanted to jump on the wagon of putting together an end-of-the-year post, so I scoured my iPhoto and picked out some random, but goodies from the year. It was so nice to go through all of my memories with the intention of picking a only a few...it was apparently a good year because it was hard to pick! I could probably put together a few of these posts, which I guess is a good thing that I had a lot of "bests."


I'm looking forward to what comes about in 2013. Hoping it will be the best yet.

//all photos by me except for best picture text taken by a friend and best day ever taken by my niece//

6 comments:

  1. Hi. Just stopping by to say thanksfor following my blog, however I have moved to a new url and am going to start deleting this one over the next couple of months. Feel free to stop by the New Blog at The Anchored Ivy.
    Thanks, and Happy New Year

    Ps, I love what you did in this post, had different categories of Photos. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the candid! looks like a great year :) so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks for checking it out! Hope you had a happy new year, and the rest of the year follows along being happy too!

      Delete
  3. Ohh those cupcakes look yummy! Seems like you had a great year, I hope 2013 is as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, they were SO yummy! Thanks for stopping by and same to you!!

      Delete
  4. It was apparently a good year because it was hard free instagram followers site to pick! I could probably put together a few of these posts,

    ReplyDelete