Friday, January 18, 2013

here + there







This week went by considerably fast it seemed...I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I'm getting back into the swing of teaching the after-school art class two days a week, along with the mornings that I teach my nephew, and the one day I have all three of my youngest nieces and nephew. It sure does require me to shift gears, but so worth it.

Fern and I have spent many an evening upstairs in my craft room getting some year-long projects underway: One Little Word and Project Life and I wrapped up a invitation design job I was asked to do for a friend's bridal shower. With my January theme being 'be intentional,' I figured it was a great time to print out some worksheets from Elise's "I Choose" class and hammer out some details for crossing some goal finish lines.

Hoping to spend this weekend getting caught up on the past couple of weeks in my album to take pictures and post (my kit just arrived so I was really saving my journaling for it's arrival) and working on a sewing project I've been commissioned to do for a friend. I've only sewn one piece of clothing and that was for a two-year-old, so this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment