Friday, January 25, 2013

here + there








I feel like this week has flown by and with the weather being how it has been, I am glad! It has been so stinking cold here! Although, when I think about it being January for pete's sake, it's just being how it is supposed to be. Still, it is darn chilly! Lots of snugglin' going on around here...Fern even starts barking at me to go snuggle. Literally follows me around while I'm doing my nightly piddle routine (checking off lists, getting ready for tomorrow, dishes, food prep, cleaning up, etc.) and barks every so often just so pissed that I'm not on the couch and she is not under my legs and the blanket. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. (But I kind of don't blame her.)

I seemed to have spent quite a bit of this week with family, which is awesome. My niece and nephew were in town and walked over for a visit, followed by me going home with them for dinner. Then we all, of course, fell asleep on the couch watching a movie it took 45 minutes to decide on. I blame it on the totally delicious chocolate chip cookies that were promptly made after dinner.

I'm hoping to make this little check-in a regular Friday item, and slowly start to add more weekly features in...and some random posts thrown in every so often. I am planning on a Project Life post in a couple of days with my 2013 cover page and the first couple of weeks, followed by a weekly layout post. I really want to stay on top of it this year, and I feel like this plan will motivate me. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment