Monday, March 11, 2013

birthday cards: february

Birthdaycardtemplate

Well, I'm a couple days late. Speaking of, what the heck happened to February? In the blink of an eye it just came and went. I feel like I couldn't even tell you what I did if you asked! Poof!
Here are the (quite hilarious, to me) birthday cards I sent out to the February folks. They are all so fitting for the person on the other end. I thought I did a good job with these ones. Even though this was only the second month I sent out birthday cards, I absolutely love the whole process of writing a little note, addressing the envelope with some fun handwriting, adding a little washi, and then sticking the little red flag up on my mailbox.

1. Pup and Pony Press
2. Black and White and Red All Over
3. McBittersons
4. Black and White and Red All Over (cannot find link to this exact card - it was bought in a paper boutique)

Now on to find cards for the March birthdays!! So much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I certainly enjoyed receiving my birthday wishes (number 1)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these are wonderful! Thank you for sharing :)

    Kelly
    pixelbaby.net

    ReplyDelete