Friday, March 29, 2013

project life: week ten

MG 9583  Version 2Week Ten, and I still can't believe I'm (almost) all caught up and on top of things. I am loving how this book is coming together this year. Overall, it seems more cohesive without me really trying which is such a relief and energy/time saver.

MG 9583I am making some changes around my house - call it a "cabin fever breakout" as we move out of the winter season. I am craving freshness. I started with the kitchen and am currently working on the living room. I am making some brave decisions with paint color and going for it…so far I've only had to repaint one small wall and I call that a success. We got a small snow this week which I always think is a magical aspect of winter - "magic" stamp from Elise Joy.

MG 9584

I absolutely dig those wood veneer frames from the February kit…I'm definitely going to have to find some more of those. I would think that would be a very practical purchase. ;)

MG 9585

I also realized that I would like to work on taking more pictures of myself. I tend to shy away from the camera, so I'd like to at least get comfortable in front of it and I would think that would be easy if I was the one snapping the pics. But then I look at them and see something wrong or feel cheesy or whatever and delete. I'd like to stop doing that…this is my life being documented and I need to be a part of it. So, here's to taking more self-portraits…

Oh, and I have to admit something. I caved. I purchased a Silhouette Portrait. Yep. It's true. Psst…I.love.it. 


Weekly Supplies used (that weren't noted otherwise): Seafoam Core Kit, Studio Calico Monthly Project Life subscriptionDesign A photo pages, American Crafts Slick Writer, black Uni-Ball fine point pen, Fiskars 1/2-inch corner rounder, Martha Stewart Avery labels from Staples. I print all photos at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment