Thursday, March 28, 2013

project life: week nine

MG 9580
Since we are still in the month of March, I wanted to do a more in-depth post about spreads, and then continue this kind of post throughout the year now that we're all caught up.  So, here we have Week Nine. And I have to say that I am totally enjoying this year so much more than last year. Don't get me wrong, I have loved Project Life since the second I began, but this year is different. Maybe I am looking at it more simply, maybe I'm not trying to get over my head with feeling like I have document everything in a creative way, or perhaps it could be the thrill of adding new goodies in from the monthly kits. Whatever it is, it's totally working.
MG 9577
Here is the full spread with some pics, some journaling, lots of journal tags with writing, and a full pocket dedicated to my March bold intention from One Little Word just so I wouldn't forget it. Those are absolutely my favorite Thickers - big, bold, thick, and I have no clue what their specific name is. I'm hoping to run into them again somewhere so I won't have to take deep breaths before I use them for fear of running out. Yes, I have caught myself doing that. I know…call me what you will.
MG 9578
 My phone case makes me so happy.
MG 9579
Please don't mind the ridiculous picture of my older brother that he sent me through Snapchat. He would be mortified if he read this blog and saw it. I just thought it was too hilarious not to share, and I rarely have pictures of him, so there it went. Because this week ventured into the month of March, I included a calendar card with the kit's washi tape (love!!) to mark the new month. And let me tell you about the awesome addition on this side! You see that coffee wrap? Horizontal 3x4s fit perfectly in them and pop a tab from Evalicious on that sucker and you've got some hidden journaling just waiting to be pulled like in a pop-up book.
MG 9582
Isn't it awesome? And gives such nice dimension to the page. Love it.

Weekly Supplies used (that weren't noted otherwise): Seafoam Core Kit, Studio Calico Monthly Project Life subscriptionDesign A photo pages, American Crafts Slick Writer, black Uni-Ball fine point pen, Fiskars 1/2-inch corner rounder, Martha Stewart Avery labels from Staples. I print all photos at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment