Wednesday, March 27, 2013

project life: weeks six-eight

You're back for more! Yay!
MG 9572
Week Six is the first to greet you, and luckily this is another one of my fave's so far this year…which I think makes 3 now. Guess I'll need to up my expectations of myself in terms of what makes the cut. This is just a regular ole week in the life of me. I met up with Danielle from Dinosaur Toes for lunch (which was SO fun!) and documented it on one of her large business cards. You check out her awesome jewelry! One of the aspects about this spread that I love so much is that "Yes" stamp that I stamped, embossed with white embossing powder, cut out, and then attached with a pop dot on the outside of the plastic to link those two pockets together. I can see this type of embellishment becoming a regular feature…so fun.

IMG 9573
Week Seven. Week of hearts and the color red. This was the week I received a wonderful gift of several die-cuts after a request on the SC message boards, so I just had to include them.

MG 9574
This week, Week Eight, I used the left side for general weekly happenings (I painted!!)…

MG 9576
…and I documented my weekend trip to Greensboro to visit my bestie on the whole right side. I thought our weekend deserved it. I included an insert (cut down a regular page protector and stitch the open sides) holding my dog's "report card" from the kennel about she played well with others and befriended a beagle named Maggie. How could I not include this?! I also used one of my own stamps. "It's True" on the top right card, which you can find in my Etsy shop.

Weekly Supplies used (that weren't noted otherwise): Seafoam Core Kit, Studio Calico Monthly Project Life subscriptionDesign A photo pages, American Crafts Slick Writer, black Uni-Ball fine point pen, Fiskars 1/2-inch corner rounder, Martha Stewart Avery labels from Staples. I print all photos at home.

So, now we are through February and onto March. Again, thanks for sticking around, and I hope you come back tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment