Sunday, May 5, 2013

creative life.


I have soooooooo many quotes that are "my favorite," but this one is definitely one that I am connecting with lately. I have a "quotes" board on my Pinterest, and this is and has been one that really needs to be repeated by me on a daily basis.

I am a creative and sometimes that comes along with a little creative insecurity because I know, at some point, someone will be seeing my products - whether it be scrapbook pages, drawings, or items for sale.  So there comes this feeling of questioning what I'm doing and why I'm doing it and who I'm doing it for...and whether I should be doing it at all with a fear of being wrong somewhere in my creative thinking process. It seems so ridiculous as I'm writing it...but it is sometimes my truth. And I have to tell myself that there is no possible way that being creative should be feared in any way, shape, or form...especially if it feels so right to be doing it. I have so many projects going on at this time, and there is absolutely no room for creative insecurity to rear it's ugly head. So I love this quote because it reminds me to close my blinds to that fear and fulfill of my creative visions...for my self and no one else.

Feel free to join in blogging everyday in May here. Today's Yesterday's topic: Favorite quote and why you love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment