Friday, May 31, 2013

here + there

MG 0233MG 0244MG 0191MG 0261MG 0248MG 0258MG 0266

Things are busy around here this week! I am getting ready for my third 'real' craft market and have lots of new items to get organized and packaged. It is so fun. This particular one is pretty much across the street from where I live at the Sedalia Center where I will be amongst 70ish other local artisans showing & selling goods as part of the Bedford County's Artisan Trail. This was one market I was definitely not going to miss out on. I can go over tonight and set up the big stuff like a tent, table, chairs, etc. and then grab just my storage bins to take over in the morning. One of my good pals is going as my wingman, so it should be a laid-back and fun process. No stress here. Hence the coffee.

Well…except for making sure my items are properly labeled & priced, my handmade sign isn't wrinkled, the display is eye-catching, I have string & tape, and I have a hanky ready in case of an allergy attack in the midst of a customer interaction. Yep.

I've got all sorts of new stamp designs that I am super excited about and the personalized muslin storage bag is just making me plain giddy. These are pretty versatile stamps which was my goal, as I am a pretty versatile paper crafter. Whether its for stationery, scrapbooking/Project Life, or random stamped images in a daily planner (love it)…they will all work. I will also have little 'supply kits' available with kraft circle labels, washi tape, and a small black ink pad, so folks can get right to work on utilizing their new purchase. There's already been some Instagram buzz about the Virginia one (which happens to be my personal favorite…maybe I'm a little biased), so I hope tomorrow goes well with local costumer interest as well. I'm pretty optimistic.

Also added to the mix are a few postcard options for sending off a quick and cheerful note to birthday gals and boys, or to just tell someone you love to 'have a great day.' Postcards are so great for making someone smile, and with a less expensive postage price they just can't be beat. These were pretty popular at the last craft market, so I'm looking forward to sharing these new (and comical) designs.

I hope to get all of these items listed in my shop in the next couple of weeks. There's a huge adventure brewing around here that you'll be hearing about so stay tuned!

Also, if you are interested in any of the items you see in this post, please shoot me an email and we can talk about getting one to ya! And if you're in the area, come on out tomorrow from 10-5 and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment