Sunday, September 15, 2013

a week in the life: friday

MG 1723MG 1733MG 1738MG 1753MG 1755MG 1756MG 1760MG 1762

I MADE IT THROUGH THE MAIN PART OF THE WEEK!! HOLY CROW I DID IT!! Here we have Day 5 and I couldn't be more pleased with myself. A rock in the bucket for sure.

Things I am learning about my days: Fridays are considered my days off, and I was SO productive…which was something I was battling with earlier in the week. It may have something to do with the cup of coffee I treated myself to, I'll never know. Friday was a day of checking things off lists, shipping a couple of orders + returns, collecting pine cones for a school project next week, frying up some delicious party + rosemary chips in coconut oil, and finally taking Fern for her mani/pedi at the vets. Although once I left my house to eat dinner with some friends, the pictures stopped. I knew that was going to be a challenge and I was okay with not stressing about getting pictures with horrible lighting and robot eyes. I also decided to compile Saturday and Sunday into one entry which took a lot of pressure off because I knew this weekend was going to be a busy one. I've been researching some documentation ideas on Pinterest and blogs, and I'm getting closer to printing some pics and making it happen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment