Friday, September 27, 2013

currently.

Carolyn EJ HAPPYWEEKENDchalk

//image via//

All of this stuff is swirling around in my head lately and I really can't even really begin to categorize it to make sense of it. So I'm going to try and put it in writing and see what happens. It's transition time to a new season. It's also the celebration window for Michaelmas with thoughts of good/bad, dark/light…roads that seem obvious to follow but you may meet conflict in trying to. Oh, I could go on…but I'll save it. See, my mind is everywhere I tell you! 


welcoming fall like nobody's business.

cracking my bedroom window to feel the new cooler air.

planning for a holiday craft show in the next town over in a little over a month.

riding this wave of contentment like I'm a girl version of Laird Hamilton.

enjoying delicious & hot coffee after a seasonal break.

keeping my eyes open for lavender coffee everywhere I go.

encouraging myself to be patient and let go.

wondering why I feel the most creativity when it's bedtime.

craving more bear hugs.

feeling okay about this whole 'no wheat' thing.

actually enjoying not eating wheat.

questioning my personality habits.

loving how snuggly Fern is all of the time. even when she follows me around waiting for me to lounge.

taking advantage of eBay to earn extra money.

smiling when an item in my shop sells.

taking notes for some new designs I'd like to pursue for the holiday season.

realizing I love being busy…with a free afternoon to look forward to.

breathing a sigh of relief when I have that free afternoon.

excited about a short trip out of town this weekend to visit family, shop a bit & see live music.

hoping I find the perfect shirt to wear. and maybe a black hat.

 

Have a great weekend!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment