Wednesday, September 11, 2013

a week in the life: monday.

MG 1511MG 1513MG 1515MG 1525MG 1528MG 1537MG 1540MG 1545MG 1549IMG 0514MG 1558MG 1566

I'm quickly realizing I need a lot of practice with using my 'big' camera…indoors. Lighting, zooming, positioning…a lot of practice. I'm also ALREADY questioning whether or not I'll be able to complete this project for the whole week. Yes, already. Slap me.


Things I'm learning about my days: I saw on Monday that I had a lot of idle time where I should have been doing more constructive activities, but instead checked blogs or watched Sons of Anarchy laid out on the couch with Fern smack dab in the middle of a beautiful afternoon. I have the whole afternoon free, and I need to figure out a plan that works for me to do household/creative/enhancing activities to stay comfortably busy. Maybe I need to buy myself a blow horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment