Monday, September 9, 2013

a week in the life.



// Week in the Life promo logo via Ali Edwards' blog //

I just wanted to stop in and mention that I am (attempting) to complete A Week in the Life project this week inspired by the super-talented Ali Edwards' yearly project. I'm not entirely sure where I am going to document it, i.e. am I just going to add inserts into my Project Life album or will I complete a whole separate album or will I add it into my One Little Word album? I'm sort of leaning towards adding it into my One Little Word album...my 2013 word "be" seems to fit with my daily happenings/intentions these days. I'm not letting myself get overwhelmed with the project so I'm just going to see what happens as the week goes on.

* If you'd like to read more about the basics of A Week in the Life from Ali, you can do that here. This post is dated 2010, but it gives a really great understanding of the project and ways to complete it. Also, be sure to download and print out the daily sheets to help keep things organized - I see them being a lifesaver for me.

Here is a compilation of all Week in the Life related posts in one place with some examples of how Ali documented the process each year. She gives a great rundown of how the project was completed each year - her past years are quite inspiring as you will see.

Because this is my first year, I'm sure I will have a lot more to say as the week goes on and after it is completed and compiled into a tangible form. I'm anxious to see what my week in pictures and times says about what I 'think' my weeks look like from the inside.

Link up if you are participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment