Wednesday, September 18, 2013

adventures in custom cross-stitch.

MG 9814

I found these pictures in my draft folder that I guess I forgot to add text and upload! Whoopsie!

MG 9819

This was a project I completed earlier this year as birthday presents for each of the three people represented. It was my first custom cross-stitch project and I am absolutely going to do some more! It was so fun to pick out the outfits and hairdos for them and the similarities are pretty awesome. Now I just need to go back and add their puppy they just got (and find an antique embroidery hoop). 

MG 9823

MG 9820

Let me know if you are interested in a custom cross-stitch…these would be perfect for holiday gifts! All I would need is a picture of the subjects and an idea of their clothing style. Now I'm already thinking about who I can cross-stitch next...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment